Friday, March 16, 2012

"Homelife" Trend

So today.... I was looking around on the internet. Ever since I took this Forecasting Trend Class for fashion and interiors in the fall, Im really interested in the idea of forecasting certain trends for interior spaces. As I was looking for new trends I came across this really cool Trend theme called "homelife". At the end of the post there is this really cool video of this idea of a house dreaming.... I thought I would share all of this with you guys... :) Check it out and tell me what you think!




Here is also another really cool website I found for new designers looking for new ideas... Its a really awesome website.... Have fun looking!! 

http://interiordesignideas.com/

Also here is the Trend Board from the Website... 

No comments:

Post a Comment