Friday, March 23, 2012

INTERIOR DESIGN MAGAZINE’S NOMINEES FOR “BEST OF YEAR” AWARDS ON MODENUS


As I was researching some ID products today for one of my classes, I found the best of the year nominees for Interior Design's Magazine interior house products.  I thought this would be something great to show all of you... I want you guys to see what kind of popular house items are being used in all types of designs all over the world today. 


Interior Designs Magazine Nominees for "Best of the           Year" interior products. 

BLANCO Culina Faucet: 

 John Houshmand 0187 Coffee Table

Corbett Lighting - Graffiti Chandelier 

Thinkglass - 3" glass top

Stone Forest - EAU Soaking Tub

Hastings Tile and Bath - Vola Round Series 

Davis Furniture - Ekko

Colombo Construction - Nest Fire-pit 


 Hartmann & Forbes - Natural Rollershades 



3 comments:

  1. I like that you showed the pictures. It's crazy to think that people live in these houses with such modern designs. It looks pretty high tech! I really like that bath tub though and the bathroom. I like that clutter-free/clean feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya thats what I really liked about these products as well.. Thats what i love about this field... there are amazing ways to live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Aluminum Stacking Doors

    ReplyDelete