Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Corporate Design

             CORPORATE DESIGN 

As I was sitting in class today I began to think about how I would redesign the SFSU Student Services building. I don't know why, but when I went into the office earlier that morning I found it to be really boring. I also believe that the office itself is very poorly designed, with not providing enough space for students waiting in lines, aesthetically not pleasing to the eye either, and much more.  These are huge problems if you ask me. Thats why today I felt that writing about my favorite field of design was only appropriate. 
I personally find corporate office design to be the most intriguing due to the fact that you get to give someone at work something beautiful. Lets be honest... looking at the backings of cubicles get really old... no one likes to be constricted. There are always alternative desk spaces that can be offered rather than using unpleasing to the eye cubicles. There are many different amazing ways to make your business office stand out from the rest, giving your company that extra character. 
Another awesome fact about corporate design is that..... THERE IS A TONE OF MONEY IN IT! haha There are huge corporate business's all over the world always looking to either build, redesign, or move their offices. And thats ware people like me come into play. I mean you might as well make your business office a fun and enjoyable place to work. So i believe that its key to having your business always looking "the best". 
Here are a lot of awesome pictures that I found on some legit office designs that I found to be the most inspirational.......

Also here is a really cool video that I found of the Google headquarters... I want you guys to see how the office utilizes thier spaces and how they have designed each space.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srqUfQpIVb0

Google Corporate











Sound Alliance 



No comments:

Post a Comment