Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rem Koolhaas: Architect

I thought I would show you guys another great architect that I am also very interested in. And that is Rem Koolhaas


Last fall I actually did a big presentation on him... so I have a lot of knowledge and interest in him and his designs. At the bottom I have included the presentation that I created last fall. The video goes a little fast... but you can pause and stop at any time of the video. 


Rem Koolhaas: 
BORN IN ROTTERDAMN IN THE NETHERLANDS


EDUCATED AT THE ARCHITECTURAL ASSOCIATION, LONDON, IN 1972.


INTERESTED IN WRITING, FILM AND TELEVISION, AND PHOTO JOURNALISM.


LATER BECAME INTERESTED IN ARCHITECTURE.


KOOLHAAS’ STYLE…

DECONSTRUCTIONISM
MODERNISM
STRUCTURALISM




Rems Projects: 







3 comments:

  1. Your video does not work, but I was really looking forward to seeing your project. Let me know when you put it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will work on it tonight! Let you know when I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be able to visit places like these with beauty architectural designs. I could only imagine how much time and effort goes into these buildings, it makes me want to travel the world and see what is outside the United States!

    ReplyDelete